- January '12 Cinematography/Editing "Alex The Great" Kayln Rock (Hudson, NY) - view video
- December '11 Editing "Budding Genius" Czerlonka-LaRoche Event Design and Planning (Boston, MA)
- November '11 Cinematography/Editing "Promising Ireland Campaign Video" The American Ireland Fund (Boston, MA)
- October '11 Cinematography "Featured Scientist: Kakani Katija" The Journal of Visualized Experiments (Boston, MA)
- May '11 Cinematography/Editing "The American Ireland Fund Honors Muhammed Ali" American Ireland Fund (New York, NY)
- August '10 Cinematography, "Mary", Simihan Productions (Boston, MA) - view video
- Dec. '09 Writing/Directing/Editing, "How I Killed Mumblecore", Orange Chair Productions (Chicago, IL) - view video
- July '09 Writing/Cinematograpy/Editing, "The Garden of the Madman", Hello kid projects (Boston, MA)
- January '09 Cinematography/Editing, "Students Discuss Obama's Book and Their Identity", Facing History and Ourselves (Chicago, IL)
- October '08 Program Mentor, "Hush", IFP Chicago Summer Mentorship Program (Chicago, IL)
- April '08 Writing/Cinematography, "And He Just Comes Around And Dances With You", Hello kid. Projects (Chicago, IL) - view video
- August '07 Directing/Cinematography/Editing, "For Tha Record" Tha Movement (Memphis, TN)
- March '07 Cinematography/Editing, "Students Journey Through the Civil Rights South", Facing History and Ourselves (Memphis, TN)
- September '06, Editing, "The Man Who Loved Couch Dancing" Miz Kafrin Productions (Memphis, TN)
- Dec. '05 Writing/Directing/Editing, "Dollars & Signs", Media Co-op Production (Memphis, TN)
Additional Work Experience
- June '11 – October '11 Teaching Assistant, The Maine Media Workshops Film Program (Rockport, ME)
- January '10 – May '11 Post-Production Supervisor, The Journal of Visualized Experiments (Boston, MA)
- June '08 – October '08 Instructor, IFP Chicago Summer Mentorship Program (Chicago, IL)
- September '07 – May '08 New Media Volunteer, Obama National Headquarters (Chicago, IL)
Screenings, Press and Recognition
- Sept. 2010. "Review: How I Killed Mumblecore," by Gerald Peary, The Boston Phoenix.
- April. 2010. "Low budget indie wins Siskel Center premiere" by Ruth L. Ratny, Reel Chicago.
- 2010. Film Fellowship Recipient, Somerville Arts Council, Fellowship, Somerville, MA.
- 2007. Grantee, Community Arts Assistance Program Grant, Chicago, IL.
- June 2006. "Pulled pork and social protest inspire latest local indie films", by John Beifuss. The Commercial Appeal.